- When someone asks what you do for a living.
- How you feel about Goodreads reviews.
- When you write a badass schmexy scene.
- Getting slammed for insta-love.
- The constant battle of one day being like…
and the next is all…
- Trying to figure out different ways to say dick.
- Building angst.
- Two-star reviews that don’t tell you what they didn’t like.
- Everyone thinks you live in this kind of world…
but really it’s more like…
- What you want readers to do when they meet your Hero.
- The thought of not writing an HEA makes you feel something like this.
- When you run your characters’ hearts through the blender.
- When a reader says your character is their number 1 book boyfriend.
- Writer’s block in the last three chapters.
- The three stages of drinking:
First, while writing…
Then, after you send out ARCs to blogs…
And finally, on release day…
- When other genre authors say all you do is write smut.
- Sometimes you feel a little lost in the writing world.
- But in the end, you’re a hopeless romantic and you know you’ll write this way forever.
Thank God for that.